Hye. Welcome To My Belog. You Follow Me & I Follow You Back. Read It. Like It. Share It. Enjoy It Readers. Thank You Very Much. ^_^

Monday 27 August 2012

Broken Hearts Qoutes And Sayings




.......even Bella Swan had to deal with heartache


Dealing with heartache. We have all been there, and its tough. There are no shortcuts to feeling better. It is good to reflect and remember the good times. and even better to share the pain from a broken heart. I believe that grieving of a loved one who leaves us, helps us to accept when its over.
How many times does someone say "you will find someone else" that does not help when the person you want does not want you....
in the twighlight saga one of the best brokenhearted quotes ever, is when we feel Bellas Pain as she has to deal with the break-up with Edward, we watched how her nightmares taunted her, and as she sat in her chair staring out the window, time going by with the seasons.
"Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pusle of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me." Source:Twilight Saga - New Moon

I think of you in Silence
I often speak your name
All I have left are memories and a heart around your Name
My Heart aches with sadness
and all my tears will flow
but what it meant to lose you
no-one will ever know

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wish there were a way I could go back in time
To hold you in my arms
As if you were mine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm going to smile and make you think I'm happy, I'm going to laugh, so you don't see me cry, I'm going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me- I'm going to smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- I can forget the tears and hurt you put me through but I cant forget the laughs and special times I shared with you.

- You have to forgive to forget, and forget, to feel again
- Letting go of someone dear to you is hard, but holding on to someone who doesn't even feel the same is much harder. Giving up doesn't mean you are weak! It only means that you are strong enough to let go !

- You always say you hate to see me hurt, and you hate to see me cry. So all those times that you hurt me did you shut your eyes real tight.

- Its amusing when you figure out that someone you thought you couldn't live without in your life becomes someone you wish you had never met.

- Just when I think I'm finally starting to get over you, there's those stupid little things that remind me of you again....

- I feel like ripping my heart out and stomping all over it to save men the trouble 

- I'm sorry I couldn't be perfect, sorry I couldn't be the one for you, sorry I couldn't share your dreams, sorry for everything and most of all I'm sorry for loving you

 - I loved you once I'll love you again, even though we're not together, I 'll be with you until the end

- You said you loved me forever...I never knew forever had an expiration date...

- My heart and head are fighting, and my head is saying no. but my stupid Heart won't listen, And it wont let you go

- The worst part is not knowing how much I meant to you, or if I even meant anything at all.

- A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken. Than hurt yourself trying to fix it.

-I don't know what to do now that we're apart. I don't know how to live without the other part of my heart

- If tears could build a stairway on memories alone. I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again

 - I Remember the times he walked by.
I Remember the times he made me cry.
I Remember the times he spoke my name.
I Remember now i'm not the same.
I Remember the times he held my hand.
I Remember now he's just my friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hate the way you talk to me
And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car.
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick.
It even makes me rhyme.
I hate it...
I hate the way you're always right.
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh;
Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call,
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you;
Not even close;
Not even a little bit;
Not even at all.

- Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment